IFTF Foresight Essentials
IFTF Foresight Essentials for Teams
Ideal for business leaders and organizations who want a customized session for enterprise teams to learn the tools, frameworks, and language of strategic foresight. IFTF Foresight Essentials now offers training options for teams that are live online, in-person, and at a pace that makes sense for your organizational needs and goals.
Now Online!—IFTF Custom Foresight Essentials
Are you and your team equipped to navigate the current global crisis? IFTF Custom Foresight Essentials is now live online and in-person, ready to bring seasoned IFTF futures researchers to you.
This online live course is completely customized to your organization's challenges, timeframe, and needs. Equip yourself and your team with the essential tools to plan for and prepare for what's next with confidence—to lead in the midst of uncertainty.
This course includes:
- Customized, live online instruction from seasoned IFTF researchers
- Online Immersion in futures-thinking skills, methodologies, and processes to navigate volatile times
- Support to develop your own future-making experiments that lead to actionable insights
- Personalized strategic Foresight-Insight-Action plan for post-training application
Sessions are completely customized and scheduled to meet your organizational needs.
IFTF Futures Thinking on Coursera for Teams
Our popular IFTF Futures Thinking series on Coursera, teaches leaders and teams the introductory basics of strategic foresight. This series is designed for self-paced, self-driven learning and can be customized by IFTF for any professional groups.
IFTF offers add-ons such as customized signals, driving forces, and demonstrations of key tools using content specific to your team or organizational needs, as well as weekly customized online coaching sessions from a seasoned IFTF research instructor.
This course includes:
- Immersion in futures-thinking skills, methodologies, and processes
- Self-paced, self-guided learning on the Coursera platform
- Personalized coaching via weekly office hours and written feedback
- Powerful takeaways including PowerPoint deck, videos, and tool worksheets
- Coursera certificate in futures thinking
Training is at your own pace. Office hours with an experienced IFTF Foresight Instructor are weekly, and customized to meet your organizational needs.