CRYPTOCURRENCIES+TECH — March 27, 2014
Until now, currencies have been backed by governments. Although early Bitcoin adopters have clashed with government bodies, this has not stopped the explosive growth in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency usage. What does the future hold for digital currencies? Join us for an evening conversation with some of the leading minds in the field.
Space is limited and we're all sold out for CRYPTOCURRENCIES+TECH. Hope you can join us for the next +TECH!
- Vitalik Buterin (@VitalikButerin), inventor of Ethereum, commonly called "Bitcoin 2.0"
- Adam Levine (@GamerAndy), founder of Let's Talk Bitcoin, one of the most widely respected commentators on Bitcoin
- Tim Swanson (@ofnumbers), author of Great Chain of Numbers: A Guide to Smart Contracts, Smart Property, and Trustless Asset Management
- Joel Dietz (@fractastical), one of the most prolific commentators on digital currency trends and founder of Greenz
+Tech is like a meeting of the minds meets happy hour, reminiscent of the scientific salons of bygone days. In a fun and casual atmosphere, 5 experts give Ignite talks: 5 minutes, 20 slides, 15 seconds per slide.
For More Information
- +Tech events: contact Eri Gentry (email@example.com)
- IFTF's Technology Horizons program: contact Sean Ness (firstname.lastname@example.org)